Are those reviews of your work for real?
Yep, I’m proud to say they are. 🙂
Most of the reviews on my site are taken verbatim from my publicly-viewable client-submitted feedback on Upwork. You can view them here to verify they’re legit.
What are your rates?
Rates vary depending on the scope and complexity of the work needed.
I only work projects as fixed-price projects, and the project minimum for custom projects for new clients is $1500.
To find out the cost for your particular project, please request a quote.
What is your project minimum?
My project minimum for the first custom project for new clients is $1500.
Projects are quoted based on the scope and complexity of the work needed. To find out what your project will cost, please request a quote.
Is a deposit required?
All projects are funded as milestones are completed, with an initial deposit required before work begins.
To find out how much your project will cost and what your initial deposit will be, please request a quote.
What is your standard turnaround time on projects?
For one-off projects, I can’t generalize to specify a standard turnaround time– there’s too much variation from project to project.
An estimated delivery timeframe is included with every project quote. To find out an estimated delivery timeframe for your particular project, please request a quote.
For retainer clients, general turnaround time is 7-10 business days from when I receive everything I need to complete the task requested. If you need faster turnaround on a regular basis, let me know when you request a quote and I will factor that into your retainer agreement.
Can I get faster turnaround on a regular basis if I have ongoing needs?
Absolutely! Clients with ongoing needs go right to the top of my To Do list if they pay a nonrefundable monthly retainer fee. They also get to use a special form to submit their requests that makes it fast and easy to get what they need.
Retainer fees are determined based on the volume and kind of work you need. To find out what it would cost to have your work handled as top priority, contact me and tell me what you need and how often.
I’ll get back to you and let you know what it will take to jump to the front of the line and have your requests handled first.
Do I need to sign a contract to hire you?
No, if you don’t want to sign a contract, you can hire me on Upwork.
Clients outside the U.S. must hire me on Upwork.
What information do you need to handle a project for me?
The information I need to do my work varies from project to project, but there are some things I need to know from every new client:
- What are your goals for the project? Are you just getting started and seeking to create awareness in the marketplace of your brand/products, are you already established and introducing a new product or service, or are you not getting the results you would like and looking for a new approach?
- What is your business model? How do you make money, and which things are the most profitable for you?
- What is your brand message and how are you positioned relative to others in your niche?
- Who are your competitors? If you can provide links to a couple of competitor websites, it will be very helpful for me to see what they are doing, so I can differentiate you from them.
- Who are your best customers? How old are they, in what life stage are they, where do they live and what do they value? Does my work need to engage them, or are you seeking to branch out to other target market segments?
- What problem does your product or service solve for your customers, and what motivates them to seek help with that problem?
- What are the obstacles to choosing you that we need to overcome in your prospects’ minds?
Those are the basics. I will most likely have other questions depending on your particular business and project specifications.
Wow, that’s a LOT of information. Why do you ask so many questions?
The key to effective copywriting, marketing and websites is targeting— for best results, everything has to be tailored as closely as possible to the specific concerns and points of view of your target market segment(s), and to your business needs and goals. It also needs to differentiate you from your competitors in way that is meaningful for your prospects.
The only way for me to deliver work that will achieve optimum results is to fully understand your business, your market and your objectives.
I’m told all the time that I ask for a lot of information compared to others who provide similar services. What I don’t understand is why everyone isn’t asking the same questions.
If they’re not, how can they do work that is targeted to your audience and designed to get the best possible results for you? Without this information, they are just guessing.
I don’t want to guess; I want to deliver results.
That’s why I ask so many questions.
When can I expect to hear back from you if I contact you or request a quote?
I check messages twice a day– midday (sometime between 11am and 1pm ET) and at the end of the day (4pm-5pm ET).
I respond to all requests within one business day.